Online Courses for International School Leadership
On-demand. Fully-facilitated. Self-paced.
AAIE Institute courses are designed for new and aspiring international school leaders — providing you with a solid foundation in international school leadership. Each course prepares you to address the unique challenges that come with leading schools on an international level. Our seven courses were designed to focus on a key component of international school leadership, and have been updated based on the 2018 Leadership Challenge Survey of International School Leaders. Throughout your experience, you will be provided with invaluable real-life scenarios and specific strategies taught by instructors with a breadth of field experience.
Upon course completion, you will receive a certificate from the AAIE Institute. If you complete all seven courses, you will be recognized as an AAIE Fellow. All of our courses are rolling admission — you may enroll in any course at any point during the year.
Open for Registration:
- International School Management and Leadership
- Governance in International Schools
- Leading for Staff and Student Learning in International Schools
In addition to our on-demand and self-paced courses, the following cohort-model courses are open for enrollments:
- Building and Sustaining a Healthy International School Culture: March 4, 2019 – April 21, 2019
- Leading for Staff and Student Learning in International Schools: July 1, 2019 – August 18, 2019
Please use our cohort registration form if you would like to join one of these upcoming classes.