International School Management and Leadership prepares you to:
- Assess the alignment of daily practice and operations to educational mission.
- Locate and analyze data relevant to school management.
- Identify effective strategies for recruiting, evaluating and retaining staff.
- Choose and apply strategies and methods for allocating resources according to specific school and program needs.
- Describe and implement the fundamentals of budget building and financial analysis.
- Review and compose effective uses of technologies to support the overall management of a school.
This course aligns to the following leadership challenge:
Change Leadership and Educational Innovation