Leading for Staff and Student Learning in International Schools prepares you to:
- Evaluate the overall effectiveness of a school’s curricular approaches;
- Recognize the importance of the alignment of curriculum, instruction, and assessments;
- Demonstrate and apply methods of identifying and addressing curricular and instructional gaps;
- Identify and evaluate the use of data-driven models to assess teacher effectiveness;
- Review and select effective uses of technologies to support teaching and learning.
This course aligns to the following leadership challenge:
Teacher Impact on Student Learning