Situational Awareness and Diplomacy in International School Communities prepares you to:
- Approach legal and cultural complexities when leading and managing an international school.
- Use this information to address current and potential problems.
- Practice laying the groundwork for a positive relationship with diverse constituencies.
- Ensure a safe school environment for students and staff by creating an emergency crisis plan.
- Learn real-life strategies for both operational and emergency situations.
This course aligns to the following leadership challenge:
Host Country and School Community Relationships