It’s CYBER Monday at AAIE: Save $75 on Your Next International Leadership Course
If you have ever considered pursuing a career in international school leadership, now might be a perfect time to start! The AAIE Institute for International School Leadership is delighted to offer you the chance to participate in our biggest offer to date. And this only happens once a year!
Save $75 per Course!
- Promo Code: CYBER2021
- Offer expires December 2, 2021
How it Works:
- Register for an AAIE Institute course between Friday, November 26, 2021 – Thursday, December 2, 2021.
- Use promo code CYBER2021 when registering.
- Pay for the course before December 8, 2021.
*See eligibility and requirements below.
About the AAIE Institute
The AAIE Institute for International School Leadership is an online professional development program for current and aspiring international school leaders. AAIE offers seven online, self-paced, and fully-facilitated courses to choose from including:
- International School Management and Leadership
- Governance in International Schools
- Leading for Staff and Student Learning in International Schools
- Building and Sustaining a Healthy International School Culture
- Ethical Leadership in International Schools
- Situational Awareness and Diplomacy in International School Communities
- Vision and Mission to Guide International Schools
Course credit can be used toward AAIE’s Certificate & Fellowship Program, a Master’s Degree through Wilkes University, or a Doctor of Education through Wilkes University.
Please email contact@AAIEInstitute.org, or call us at 00-1-866-757-2527.
* Eligibility & Requirements
To be eligible for this promotion, you must register for one or more of our online cohort or self-paced courses between 11/26/2021 and 12/02/2021. Please use the promo code CYBER2021 upon registration. This offer is valid for single course offerings, the certificate program, and for graduate credit. Payment for your course must be received by December 8, 2021. Registrations for current enrollments are exempt from this offer. Employees of PLS 3rd Learning are also exempt from this offer.